|SleevePro offers the user the ability to expand tubes to a pre-determined and repeatable dimension. By not relying on pressure control but on a unique strain control process, unsupported tubes can be accurately expanded. Three applications are:
HydroPro can supply you with made to order sleeves, ferrules and full length tube liners.
The SleevePro® system is an electronically controlled means of hydraulically expanding sleeves into tubes, tubes into baffles, tubes into fins, and full length liners into tubes by monitoring and controlling the growth or strain of the sleeve.
Once the sleeve comes into contact with the parent tube, the SleevePro® system controls additional tube growth to limit the radial expansion of the sleeve and parent tube, thus creating a tight interfacial fit by utilizing the elastic capacity of the parent tube.
- Consistency – all tubes expanded the same
- Approximately five seconds per tube expansion time
- Zero operator strain: all reaction force is absorbed by the tool
- Minimal wall thinning
- Tooling available to easily accommodate any standard tube diameter from 1/2" to 3", nonstandard sizes can be custom manufactured
- Process/Troubleshooting Indicator Lights track real-time expansion progress
- Easy to read digital gauges
- Model 6700 - Enclosed Lightweight metal cabinet designed for durability under demanding shop environments
- Model 6700CS - Enclosed heavy duty plastic "Pelican Case" style housing with wheels designed for portability and durability for use in field service environments
Base System with Gun
- 2 gallon reservoir
- 15,000 PSI maximum (1034 BAR)
- Green/Red Indicator LED on Expansion Gun
- Five digit digital display
- User changeable prefill and dwell time parameters
- Process/Troubleshooting indicator lights
||Mandrel Holder (Gun)
(Click here to see a description of the mandrel assembly)